• Unloading of oncoming vehicles. • Control of incoming transport documents. • Assigning an internal identification number to each individual lot. • Storage of containers in dedicated warehouses, awaiting subsequent processing.
• Verification of correct valve operation to identify any obstructions. • Control and remediation cycle of any gaseous residues, by means of dedicated ramps. • Preliminary recording of the data relating to the order and disassembly of the caps.
DATA READING AND RECORDING
• Check that the container has been emptied correctly by blowing in nitrogen. • Label removal and external sandblasting. • Removing the valve. • External and internal control. • Data logging.
AUTOMATIC LINE TESTING
• Internal sandblasting and / or internal washing. • Weighing and punching gas identification data requested by the Customer (eg gas group, Customer name). • Hydraulic test and verification of the test result. • Stamping of test data. • Drying.
• External sandblasting in preparation for painting. • Painting of the barrel according to customer specifications (by color and by paint thickness). • Drying in a polymerization oven with variable temperatures depending on the type of paint (eg water), cylinder material (eg aluminum) and intended use of the gas (eg C2H2 cylinders, cylinders for off-shore use ). • Painting of the ogive (with polyurethane paint in accordance with current regulations relating to the target gas).
FINISHED PRODUCT AND QUALITY CONTROL
• Preparation for the extreme drying phase (for pure gas request). • Internal control, data verification and stamping. • Valve or fitting screwing (for cylinders intended for packs). • Deep drying (if required). • Essiccazione spinta (se richiesta). • Barcode application and consecutive registration (if required). • Cap assembly